- Candidates are expected to create and maintain long-term relationships with our existing and potential new customers in the personal care and cosmetic industry
- Superior written and verbal communication and computer skills- ability to use MAC and PC systems
- Knowledge of and keen interest in natural cosmetic ingredients preferred
- Some sales or formulation experience required
- Keyboarding proficiency - typing speed of over 60 words per minute
- Ability to build relationships
- Proficiency with advanced Internet search techniques and computer software is required, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Knowledge of export documentation, shipping and logistics is a plus
- Time management skills
- Project Management experience - Basic level of Scrum required
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify new areas of opportunity
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Manage challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Self-directed study of product information from provided resources
- Prepare for, travel to and act as our representative at trade shows
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the brand
- Communicate customer forecasts to purchasing staff
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone
- Monitor and clearly communicate order status with customers
- Process and regularly follow up on quotations, sample requests and customer orders
- Communicate with logistics team to determine best shipping methods, based on customerís requirements
Bachelor's Degree a plus
Approximately 6 months, dependent upon prior knowledge
Several times per year to attend trade shows
Move trade show materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
This opportunity is based on a fixed salary commensurate with experience - Salary commensurate with qualifications / experience.
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
To express your interest in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 203-702-2501. Email is preferred.
Please mention the position that you are interested in and your salary requirements.
We are not able to personally respond to all applicants. If your skills and experience appear to be a good match for the position, we will contact you.
Applicants that do not provide all required information within their cover letter or email will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest in exploring employment opportunities with Praan Naturals.
Company Name: Natural Sourcing LLC
Location: Oxford, CT